Frequently Asked Questions
Yes. You are also welcome to place custom orders for any products we don’t feature. Please contact us on 011 826 7309 or email us on email@example.com
We’re happy to answer any questions. Call 011 826 7309 to talk to one of our Sleep Experts.
Yes, of course. Call 011 826 7309 to talk to one of our Sleep Experts.
We do not offer ‘sale’ prices on our mattresses. Our prices reflect a fair value for the craftsmanship, high quality materials, durability and years of use they provide. We hope you find the impact on your sleep and your overall well being invaluable.
Note: When we close out a mattress model, we may offer it at a reduced price to quickly clear out our inventory
Some people adjust to a new mattress faster than others. We want to be sure you have enough time to get your best night’s sleep, every night. So when you buy direct from us, we give you 30 nights to try sleeping on your new mattress.
Here’s how it works:
- Buy a Fast Asleep mattress from us, on our website or by phone.
- We’ll deliver your mattress and set it up in your home.
- Sleep on our new mattress for 30 nights to get used to the amazing comfort and support it offers.
- If you’re not happy within the first 30 days after your purchase, call us. Our Customer Service staff will work with you to answer your questions and resolve your concerns.
- If we can’t find a way to make you happy, we’ll take the mattress back and reimburse your purchase price, less the initial shipping costs.
You can order from us on this website by clicking the ‘Add to Cart’ button for the product you want to buy, and then clicking on the ‘Cart’ link at the top of the page to start the checkout process. During checkout, the order process is secure, so all of your information is protected.
If you need help with your purchase, we’re happy to assist. Call 011 826 7309 to talk to one of our Sleep Experts.
If you haven’t started the checkout process, to remove an item, click the ‘Cross’ symbol right next to the listed product in the Cart. To change the quantity for an item, click on the ‘up or down’ arrows and select the quantity you want. To add another product to your order, you may leave the cart page and continue to shop, the cart page will remember all your selected products as you shop.
If you haven’t started the checkout process, your order hasn’t been placed so there’s no need to cancel it.
If you’re halfway through the checkout process, your order hasn’t been placed so there’s no need to cancel it.
If you’ve completed checkout, call 011 826 7309 to talk to one of our Customer Service staff members. They will help determine if your order can be cancelled, based on whether it’s been processed for shipment or not.
During checkout, just indicate the address you want your purchase to be shipped to.
Once you’ve placed your order, you’ll see a confirmation page that shows the products in the order, prices and other charges, along with billing and delivery addresses. We encourage you to print this page for your records.
Yes, we are VAT registered.
We use a payment platform called I-Pay.
How i-Pay works:
- Select i-Pay as your payment option during checkout.
- Select your bank from the list presented.
- Login to the i-Pay portal using your Internet banking credentials.
- Select an account to pay from (if you only have one account, it will be automatically selected for you and this step will be skipped).
- The automated process will navigate and populate the relevant fields on your behalf in the background.
- Your bank will send you a form of payment authentication either by means of SMS, USSD push message or In-App.
- Once you have successfully authorised your payment, the transaction is marked as complete.
- i-Pay sends notification to us on the outcome of the transaction and in turn, we will process your order.
When making use of the i-Pay service, the communication between you and your bank occurs as it normally would therefore the security of your bank’s Internet banking is inherited.
- i-Pay guarantees the highest levels of security when paying online.
- i-Pay has a Thawte EV SSL encryption certificate which gives our payment processing service an extremely high level of security.
- This ensures that all messages travelling between your browser and i-Pay are encrypted./
- i-Pay acts as a proxy between the buyer and the bank to facilitate a faster, safer and easier payment process for both the buyer and the seller.
- Your online banking login details are NOT stored by i-Pay.
Yes, we will send a confirmation e-mail to the e-mail address you gave us. It will include the same information as the order confirmation page.
We will contact you as soon as you order is ready for delivery. You may follow up by calling 011 826 7309 to talk to one of our Customer Service staff members, who can check the status for you.
Deliveries take between 5 and 7 working days depending on delivery area.
We use an in-house delivery service to deliver these products. Once you place your order, they will call you to schedule your delivery. Delivery is typically 5 to 21 days from the day you placed your order, with metro areas usually faster than rural areas.
Yes. Our in-house delivery service will unpack your new bed and place it in your bedroom. They will either set up the mattress and foundation on the bed frame, or set up the mattress on the adjustable base if you ordered one. They remove the packing materials, and even remove your old mattress and box spring if you want them to.
Yes. It’s all part of our white glove delivery service
Our in-house delivery service delivers all our products
Yes, we will try our best to ensure that your complete order is shipped together.
No, we don’t.
No, unfortunately not. You are welcome to contact us on 011 826 730 to arrange an alternative solution.